What Are the Benefits of Bellafill?
If you’re a Danville man or woman looking for a long-lasting solution to smile lines and acne scars, you’ve come to the right place! This dermal filler is FDA-approved to treat smile lines for 5 years. A single injection may also treat acne scars for up to 1 year at a time. * Many of Dr. Manios’s patients choose this dermal filler because of its proven ability to provide patients with results that last. And just when you think this solution couldn’t get any better, its effects begin to show up almost immediately after your injection! How amazing is that? It’s no surprise Bellafill has become a favorite of San Ramon, Pleasanton, and Walnut Creek, CA, men and women.
Is Bellafill Right for You?
Many Danville residents with smile lines or telltale acne scars are great candidates for this dermal filler. During a consultation, Dr. Manios will interview you to determine if:
- You’re at least 21 years old
- You’re in good overall health
- You’ve ever had a bad reaction to a dermal filler in the past
- You can pass a pre-injection skin test to make sure you aren’t allergic to any of the ingredients in this dermal filler
What is the Cost of Bellafill?
It’s hard to predict what your costs will be for this dermal filler without Danville’s Dr. Manios examining you, listening to your concerns and desired outcomes, and preparing a personalized treatment plan for you. As you might suspect, the higher the amount of the dermal filler you need to achieve your best outcome, the more your session will cost.
Factors that may impact your overall cost include:
- The skill and artistry level of your practitioner (trust us, this is worth paying for!)
- How deep and long your smile lines are (if you’re treating smile lines)
- How many acne scars you have, and how deep they are (if you’re treating acne)
What is the Recovery?
In addition to being such a long-lasting solution, one of the best things about this Bellafill is that it has virtually no downtime for patients. Danville patients may experience some normal and to-be-expected side effects after their injections, but they typically subside within a week. These side effects may include:
- Swelling in treatment area
- Bruising at your injection site
- Redness at your injection site
- Tenderness in the area that received the injection
- Temporary lumps around filler site
Contact Our Practice to Schedule a Bellafill Consultation
Whether you want to kiss away smile lines for half a decade or choose a long-lasting solution to acne scars that you developed during your teenaged years, the best thing you can do is schedule a consultation with Dr. Manios. During this appointment, he will examine your face and problem areas, listen to your concerns and desired outcomes, and discuss why this dermal filler may be a great fit for you.
To schedule an initial consultation, call our practice today at (925) 989-6560.
*Individual results may vary.
A Reputation Built on Results
You deserve the highest caliber of service, care, and results, and at Christopher Manios MD, we're committed to providing all that and more. But don't take our word for it—see for yourself what our actual patients have to say about their experiences with us.Read More Patient Reviews