Profound RF microneedling is a nonsurgical alternative for reducing facial wrinkles and improving the appearance of cellulite. It combines radiofrequency (RF) energy with ultrafine needles (microneedles) to renew your skin from within. Healthcare providers across the globe rely on the Profound treatment to provide lasting results without surgery.
Harvard-trained surgeon Dr. Christopher Manios is the only provider for Profound RF microneedling in Danville, CA, and all of the East Bay.
Profound RF Microneedling Before & After
To see real patient results, please visit our before-and-after photo gallery.
What Does Profound RF Microneedling Treat?
The Profound treatment is the only RF energy treatment that stimulates and triggers the creation of new elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid—the 3 skin fundamentals for smooth, youthful looking skin. A single treatment brings the snap back to aging, sagging skin. Profound naturally reproduces collagen to revitalize your skin from within.
The skin-tightening procedure effectively treats:
- Sagging or drooping facial skin
In clinical trials:
- 100% of patients experienced wrinkle reduction.
- 94% of treated thighs showed an improvement in cellulite appearance.
- Profound created up to 5x the elastin and 2x the collagen to bring snap back to aging skin.
Profound is the only procedure proven to naturally create elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid, the building blocks that keep your skin smooth and toned.
How Does Profound RF Microneedling Work?
By heating the deeper layers of the skin and stimulating the body’s natural healing process through microinjuries, the Profound treatment boosts 3 elements of youthful skin:
- Elastin is the rubber band of the human body, helping tissue “snap back” into shape when it is stretched. It allows skin to return to its original position when it is poked or pinched. Elastin productions stops as we age, contributing to sagging skin.
- Collagen is the glue that holds us all together. As we age, fewer collagen cells are replaced causing degradation to the surface of the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid is a gel-like liquid that improves skin hydration, stimulates the production of collagen, and helps skin to maintain its elasticity. A decrease in hyaluronic acid leaves skin dryer and more prone to cracking.
Skin care products may contain collagen or elastin, but the collagen and elastin in these products cannot bond with the collagen and elastin in your skin to improve those structures. The molecular sizes of both collagen and elastin are too large and cannot penetrate the skin’s surface. Create more elastin and collagen from the inside with Profound.
What Is Profound RF Microneedling Recovery Like?
Recovery time is minimal after a Profound treatment. You will likely notice some redness and swelling in your skin, most of which typically subsides after 24 hours. It may take a few days for your skin to heal completely. Your results will develop gradually over the next few months, though you may notice improvements within a few weeks.
How Much Does Profound RF Microneedling Cost?
The cost of Profound ranges between $4,500 and $6,000 depending on the area(s) being addressed. Profound produces a 100% response rate to facial wrinkles with a single treatment. This can be compared to multiple sessions of aesthetic injectables or surgical options to achieve the same result.
During your initial consultation, Dr. Manios will examine your problem area, listen to your concerns and desired outcomes, and provide an estimate of how many treatment sessions you’ll need to achieve the results you want, as well as a quote of your overall cost.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you are interested in rejuvenating your skin from the inside out, schedule your consultation today. Book an appointment online or call (925) 989-6560. Dr. Manios performs Profound microneedling treatments for men and women from Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, and across the East Bay.